Montag, 22. Januar 2007

Auf der Suche nach Sid and Nancy

Schon mal aufgefallen? Neben solchen Phrasen wie "I love you forever and ever" tauchen in Liedtexten auch immer wieder gern bestimmte Wortkombinationen auf. Zum Beispiel "Sid and Nancy":

1. Ramones - Love kills

"Sid and Nancy meant a lot to me
You may be dead but your souls are free
Like Romeo and Juliet
You two made a pact of death
Like the needle that ya used
Sid and Nancy were born to lose
Love kills Love kills Love kills"

2. Crazy Town - Butterfly

"The smartest thing you ever did
was take a chance with me
Whatever tickles your fancy
Girl it’s me and you like Sid and Nancy
So sexy, almost evil
Talkin’ about butterflies in my head"

3. New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream

"I can give you what u want.
i can make your back real taunt
Fantastic flavor fancies
- Sick like Sid and Nancy -
Wicked as a joyride jaunt."

Keine Kommentare: